OVERSEE YACHTS specializes in working with the client’s unique needs and translating those needs to the boat yard (builder). To accomplish this we use the latest AutoCAD & 3D rendering technology to communicate ideas between designer and customer with the greatest of ease.
OVERSEE YACHTS designed the interiors of more than 40 yachts in 30 years for the US, Brazilian and International market, including Yachts, Power Boats, Sailing Boats, Expedition Sailing Boats and Motor Yachts, Trawlers, Catamarans and others. We have worked with builders/companies and boat yards as interior consultants and designers. We develop the lay-out, make sketches and executive drawings, choose finishing materials, light distribution and color schemes for new builds and refits.
ABOUT THE OWNER
A bachelor’s degree in Architecture and Urbanism from Mackenzie University in São Paulo, Brazil, helped me gain proficiency in the today’s AutoCAD programs and technology. 1989 was a key year, bringing together my education and various skills as a professional yacht designer. Shortly after obtaining a full-time position as project manager at Marte Nautica Boat Yard in São Paulo I was fortunate to be invited to work as an intern at the Feadship Group in the Netherlands. When I returned to Brazil in 1990, I founded Oversee Yachts. Water is my passion and I am so happy that I moved to the Great Lakes Area in 1999, giving Oversee Yachts the opportunity to develop business clientele in the United States as well. OVERSEE YACHTS has developed into a Global company investing even more in communication and launching the new Web site and a branch in São Paulo Brazil. In 2009 OVERSEE YACHTS was recognized as a superior Yacht Design Company and has established itself in the Super Yacht Industry.
Current residence and citizenship: USA
College Degree: Architecture & Urbanism at Mackenzie University, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Anthropometrics (Human Dimensions)
- Graphic Art
- German Language
- Westlawn Institute of Marine Technology
- Water Color Painting
- Feng Shui
- Biography and Social Art
- Anthroposophical Society in America.
- International Lightning Class. Runner-up in the World in Little Egg HarborUSA (1985) and North American Women’s Lightning Champion (2005).
- Member and active sailor in the Macatawa Bay Yacht Club in Holland, Michigan.
- Board Director for the Sailing Program of the Macatawa Bay Junior Association.
- Past Board Director for the Sailing Program of the Macatawa Bay Junior Association.
- Active Member of the VXOne Class – 19’ High-performance Sail Boat
- Board Member for the International Superyacht Society
- Member of the US Superyachts Association and past board member.
- Member of the Michigan Boating Industries Association